Leave no loose ends.
- Serious Arnold and his band of operator misfits.
- Silver-screen tactical shooting action.
- Attempts a few twists in the plot.
- Some will find it a bit too violent.
- Some might get all flustered from the couple moments of brief nudity.
- Of the band of misfits, not too many of them are actually likeable.
- Some may be still asking "so who did it then?"
It's a serious action movie, and it does fine as such. What humor it does have can feel a bit misplaced considering how the movie is so serious about things going on, and not all the main characters are actually all that likeable. That being said, the plot does a decent job of providing twists to keep you on your toes, even though some of the twists lead right where you thought.