Fight your way to the front.
- Something different.
- Train has some incredibly snazzy rooms (aquarium, yeah).
- Train itself is something different.
- Costumes variety isn't quite as crazy as something like Hunger Games, but pretty diverse still.
- Whom is the human's worst enemy? Humans.
- Plot twists worked in.
- Some dark places in there.
- Plot itself isn't anything particularly unheard of - it's just set on a train.
- Plot twist isn't really all that surprising.
- Are people brainwashed in the front? Never really explained, but everybody sure does act different after going up there.
An interesting foray into train-based stories. Those who like the books/movies that have a heavy social-class divide influence will probably enjoy this the most, although the bleak future crowd should have just as much fun with it. It manages to successfully throw in some surprise moments that you won't see coming, but the overall plot probably shouldn't cause too much surprise to most people. I'd say it's actually worth checking out - but maybe as a rental first.