Fear this legend.
- What Indiana Jones is for archeology, this tries to be for Cryptozoology.
- Rather pretty settings/locations. A lake one would want to vacation at, if not for giant lizard-beast.
- Capture and protect vs Kill and trophy.
- Dulph's character.
- Feels only slightly better than the average SyFy original movies on average.
- Effects work can be a bit hit or miss.
- Not nearly as polished as Indiana Jones, although nice attempt.
The ending really makes it feel they at least had the thought at some point they wanted to make more of these things, and I'm not entirely opposed to the idea. While certainly not as polished as other flicks out there, it does put cryptozoology on the frontlines - complete with the desire of discovery and not mounting it on the wall as a trophy - although it doesn't come off as exciting as archeology did after watching Indiana Jones. Amusing little flick, has it's ups and downs, I won't go out of my way to find it somewhere, but if came on the television I'd probably stick around to watch it.