The Jewel of the Nile (1985)
They're back again...and romancing a brand new stone.
- Plenty of circumstantial humor (What does this do? Hahahaha, that was great)
- Plenty of costume variety (to some extent)
- Bad puns, oh the bad puns!
- DeVito is literally the butt of a joke
- Didn't outlive its welcome
- Cooky cast of side characters
- A lot of desert, and desert-based cities (not so hot for setting variety)
- Characters can be insatiably stupid at times
Rather similar to its predecessor, Romancing the Stone, with more desert than jungle. If you enjoyed the first, enjoy cheesy romantic adventure movies, or otherwise want a laid back flick to just enjoy then it might be worth your while.