Fear has a new address
- Covers up a sex scene by replacing it with a bollywood Musical number.
- Story with some actual intrigue and mystery.
- Some creepiness, but main tension is from fear of what may happen to the family.
- Decent twisty ending.
- Horror movie with two happy musical numbers. Feels a bit weird.
- A bit strange that only one person in the entire family realizes the TV show is directly pre-dating what happens in their lives (Suspension of disbelief necessary).
- The old sequel-digging ending.
Like haunted house kind of flicks, but wish they had a few musical numbers? Check it out. Theres some reading involved, you'll have to live with that, but otherwise a pretty decent movie. You spend a lot of it feeling much more like a mystery with paranormal elements than you do a flat-out generic horror movie, so it's also a nice little change of pace. All being done, just another example that even the little foreign flicks you've never heard of can still be a pleasant surprise.