The Similars (2015)
On 2015, we all become the same.
- Very Twilight Zone like.
- Twisty turns.
- That old-style feel thanks to the black and white.
- Single seen of color for effect.
- Good use of a limited set.
- No English Dub (you will have to read unless you know Spanish) - only effects some.
- One character isn't subtitled at all and she talks up a storm.
- Some moments aren't as convincing as others.
This was a surprise little movie that I hadn't hear about before and would have otherwise slipped under my radar. It has that very old-school feel that just seeps out of it and would feel right at home as an episode of the Twilight Zone. If you happen to be a fan of that (Twilight Zone) than you should probably go look this one up. It is subtitled so those who hate reading might not enjoy it as much (unless they know Spanish), but the movie does a nice job of throwing the more heavy-hitting visual parts on the screen when character's aren't necessarily typing out a novel on the bottom bars so you don't miss much of anything.