Being another piece of hardware, we'll use the same setup as last time.
- Lights up with LED technology
- Textured grip on top of the sides allows better grip and comfort
- Same sensitivity/functionality as the normal wiimote - not loosing functionality for looks
- Same size as other wiimotes, allowing it to fit in all the peripheral gadgets (zappers, fake swords, tennis rackets, what have you)
- Comes with pretty blue-striped lanyard, in the old lanyard style (not the new super-lock style)
- Eats batteries faster than standard controller
- Motion+ is not built in (as I hear some newer wiimotes will have it)
- "A" button feels a tad 'squishy' compared to standard wiimotes.