Maximum Overdrive (1986)
- 80's gold
- The most big rigs I've ever seen in one movie
- Truck-on-everything destruction, enough explosions to make Michael Bay happy
- Bad enough to be great with friends
- Pretty good pacing
- "Weather Satellite"
- Probably one of the worst Stephen King movies
- Trucks tend to do better acting than the actors
- Why vehicles still need gas to run when they can fully operate themselves is beyond me
It's cheesy 80's movie without a doubt, and those who don't like that type of flick should steer away. The idea of it is a fun premise, but the acting is terrible and if you're looking for scary King normal fair you will most likely be disappointed. Best if watched with a group of friends to enhance the amusement levels unless you already enjoy things like B-grade 80's flicks.